- Nexus Consulting Group Alexandria, Owned by Kevin Doherty Doesn’t Pay Employees. His Friend Marko Christobal Hailed Him as a Reputable Company
- Congress Doesn’t Have ObamaCare So Why Should We The People?
- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio Found Guilty of Criminal Contempt of Court
- OJ Simpson Paroled, I Give Him 5 Years Till He Goes Back To Prison
- Tough Prognosis For Senator John McCain
Nexus Consulting Gro… on Alex Popovic Greyside Group CE… Brutuss100 on Deedra Abboud CAIR Executive D… D.H.Fronheuser on Deedra Abboud CAIR Executive D… Angela Rankl on Phoenix Police Arrest Serial S… Del Robey on Deedra Abboud CAIR Executive D…
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Late Friday afternoon, toward the end of the business day, Maricopa county prosecutors quietly filed a motion to dismiss all charges, without prejudice (which means it can be re-filed anytime later), against the I-10 freeway shooter, Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. … Continue reading